1. There are six (6) lighted courts designated 1,2,3,4,5, and 6.
2. Courts are to be reserved up to seventy-two (72) hours in advance. Call 936-637-8801 to make a reservation.
3. The Crown Colony Tennis Association sponsors all leagues as well as several tournaments and special events each year. During scheduled leagues, league play will have priority on the courts.
4. The Tennis Professionals also schedule lessons and clinics and special tennis events. These events will have priority on certain courts used and will be announced in advance in the monthly newsletter.
5. Guest fees will be charged for non-members who use the courts. Court cancellations will be made at least thirty (30) minutes prior to reservation time.
6. No player will use a tennis court for more than one and a half (1 1/2) hours without first checking with the attendant in charge to see if there is a waiting list. In case no one is waiting, the player is privileged to continue playing; however, at anytime after the first two (2) hours are completed, he can be asked to give up the court on the arrival of new players.
7. A responsible adult must accompany minor children in order to play.
1. All players must plan to arrive at the court shortly before the scheduled time of play. Should you find that you will be unable to honor a court reservation, please notify the tennis staff so that someone else may use the courts.
2. When waiting to play on a court that is occupied, please do so quietly and un-obstructively in order that the players will not be distracted. It is a gesture of courtesy to allow the players to complete the game in which they are engaged.
3. Never cross behind a court when a point is in progress.
4. Please close and latch all gates when entering and leaving.
5. All towels, cans, can tops, paper cups and other items should be removed from the court at completion of play.
6. Be neat in your dress and wear appropriate tennis clothes. All players must wear shoes and a shirt.
1. Bicycles, roller blades, skates, scooters and skateboards will not be permitted in enclosed tennis court areas.
2. Automobiles, motorcycles, R.V.'s will park only in authorized Club parking areas.